The Madison Community Pool has a very limited amount of funds available for Financial Assistance. These funds come from grant money from charitable organizations such as the Madison Alliance Addressing Substance Abuse (MAASA) and Rotary Club of Madison or donations made by our generous members. Families suffering financial hardship that cannot afford the full cost of membership can apply for consideration to pay a reduced rate. Please request a financial Aid Application by mail at PO Box 186, Madison NJ 07940 and include the following:
- Resident registration form (or dues notice form) and indicate that financial assistance is requested
- Provide all required documents including income, expenses and explanation of need.
- Submit the completed financial aid form and a copy of your 2017 federal tax return Form 1040.
- Forms must be returned by May 1st.
- Forms must be filled completely and all supporting documents provided. Failure to do so may impact the decision to grant aid
- Requests are granted based on need
- If you received aid in the past, there is no guarantee that you will receive aid the following year.
- If the request for financial assistance is granted, the applicant will be notified of the dollar amount of assistance and the dollar amount for which they are responsible. Financial Aid does not pay a full membership.
- Please email us at email@example.com