The Madison Community Pool Corporation is governed by its' By-laws and all members and guests must abide by its' Rules.
- The By-Lawsof the corporation grant the Board of Trustees permission to create Rules regarding the operation of the pool
- All members and guests must adhere to the Pool Rules; Rules are enforced by Pool Management
- Rules for bringing guests are listed here: Guest Rules
- Rules regarding safety include criteria for using the Deep Water Tank. See: Deep Water Test
- Often members have questions about the Rules: Frequently Asked Questions