Non-Madison Resident membership shall be defined as follows:
- There shall be the same (3) levels of membership for Non-Madison Residents - Family, Individual and Senior - using the same definitions, except as regarding residency, as outlined on the Family, Individual and Senior pages. However, Non-Madison Resident memberships will be limited.
- Membership fees for non-Madison members will be at a premium, higher than fees charged to Madison residents, as determined by the Board of Trustees from year to year.
- Non-Madison Resident membership shall be open to all non-residents on a first come-first served basis.
- Previous year’s NMR memberships shall automatically renew if payment is received by April 15th of the current year. If payment is not received by April 15th, the membership application shall be handled on a first-come first-served basis with first time NMR applicants.
- The number of Non-Madison Resident memberships shall be reviewed by the Board of Trustees annually to insure Madison residents have priority regarding becoming members.
- Non-Madison Resident members shall carry with them no voting rights in the Corporation.
- Non-Madison Resident members shall have the rights of membership and shall be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation.
- Non-Madison Individual Memberships are not allowed to bring other household members as their guests.