Forms on this site are fillable on your computer. They can be saved and printed or emailed directly from Adobe on your computer. You must have the current version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Adobe Reader is free software and can be downloaded here.
NOTE: You are strongly encouraged to use Adobe Reader, rather than whatever pdf viewer is on your device. Some of the auto-complete and auto-sizing features of the forms do not work with other products. Also, forms completed with products other than Adobe sometimes appear blank when viewed through Adobe Reader.
Get downloadable files here: Forms
QUICK TUTORIAL ON FILLABLE FORMS
- A fillable form means that you can fill out the information required on the form by typing in the information while the form is displayed on your computer monitor. You will not, however, be able to alter, remove or add to any of the pre-printed text on the form.
- When you open any form on this website in Adobe Reader, you will see fillable areas highlighted. Position your cursor in a highlighted area, click and use your keyboard to type the required information. You may use the TAB key or the mouse to move between highlighted areas. Whichever method you use, be certain to “click away” from the area you complete, especially the last, to be certain your information has been entered.
- If the information you need to provide is too long for the space provided on the form, the size of the text will automatically shrink so that it fits in the space provided.
- Forms are no longer programmed to automatically fill in Membership Dues or to sum the Total Amount Due.
- Forms that require a signature have been programmed to accept a digital signature. Creating a digital signature is accomplished by clicking in the signature field and following the prompts. You can, of course, print the form and sign it the old fashioned way... with a pen. :)
- Once you have completed filling out a form, you may save a copy for your records, print and mail it or email it. Emailed forms that require an associated payment are held until the money arrives. (Electronic payment may be made by adding Madison Community Pool as a vendor in the bill pay feature of your own checking account.)