Babysitters can be added to a family membership as follows:
- A babysitter (employee of the family, nanny, au pair, etc.) must be fifteen (15) years of age or older, and have as their primary duty the care and supervision of dependent children who are part of a family membership.
- Babysitters may use the pool only when accompanying the children they supervise. Babysitters may not use the pool for their own use. See Pool Rules.
- If a babysitter 18 or older is asked by an adult family member to take playmates of the children he/she is supervising to the pool, he/she may sign in those playmates as guests.
- The cost of adding a babysitter to a family membership differs for residents and non-residents. See Fees
- A signed permission form must be submitted with payment.